D2C Investment & Growth
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a D2C Investment & Growth company aiming to build the largest house of digital native brands in Southeast Asia. The company acquires the best digital-native brands in the region and hyper-grow them with their best-in-class team (120 people in the team now!) and ecosystem. Our client has been profitable since the beginning of the year and grow fast. The company is backed by SEA’s top VC and has presences in Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance* (covers individual & family)
- Free lunch, drinks & snacks in office
- Own the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Own the product vision and work with our data scientists to create meaningful problem statements.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and data teams.
- Identify new areas for growth through quantitative search and UX research.
- Analyze market trends (in retail & commerce) and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Serve as the face of the product within the company, and act as the point person to leadership.
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or experience working with digital products, especially in retail, e-commerce / omnichannel, and consumers is a plus.
- Great vision of product roadmap planning and prioritization to support business roadmap.
- A self-starter who works well both collaboratively and as an individual contributor.
- Empathy, and a genuine desire to solve our customer’s problems.
- Proficiency in identifying goals, metrics and analytics to measure product value
- Proficiency in conducting competitive research and analysis
- Experience guiding more junior team members through Product Management fundamentals in a professional setting
- Proficiency in communicating with and influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organization.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com