D2C Investment & Growth
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a D2C Investment & Growth company aiming to build the largest house of digital native brands in Southeast Asia. The company acquires the best digital-native brands in the region and hyper-grow them with their best-in-class team (120 people in the team now!) and ecosystem. Our client has been profitable since the beginning of the year and grow fast. The company is backed by SEA’s top VC and has presences in Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance* (covers individual & family)
- Free lunch, drinks & snacks in office
- Manage infrastructure use CI/CD process and automation tools such as Ansible
- Build script to automate operational and deployment process use programming language like Python or Go
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, building and managing Cloud-based production systems.
- Develop and integrate monitoring, logging, dashboard, and alert systems to quickly and proactively prevent or detect errors
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of Infrastructure.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers, as well as product design and ideation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong understanding of Operating System ( Linux )
- Experience with Monitoring Tools like Grafana/Prometheus, DataDog or New Relic
- Experience in using Versioning Control tools
- Experience with Go, Python, & Bash
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code and Automation like Ansible or Terraform
- Passion for learning, strong sense of ownership, and eagerness to continuously make things better
- Understanding of Kubernetes and container technologies like Dockers
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org