Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an innovative corporate food and cloud kitchen management company, in partnership with the most exciting food brands. The company provides delicious, fresh, and creative food solutions for everyday corporate and group needs. They give a new spin on food facility management and their signature MICE catering, delivering a noteworthy experience while helping corporates manage costs.
Our client is an affiliate of a group corporation which is the leading brand in the Lifestyle Food & Beverage company with more than 70 outlets operating across Indonesia, Singapore, Shanghai, and Dubai. With more than 15 years of culinary experience, the company truly understands the art of creating affordable high-quality food.
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance & Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop Ownership Program
- Flexible Working Hour
- Leveraging large amounts of user data
- Collect, transform and model data from various sources
- Build predictive models to help figure out what the users need
- Have direct contribution to optimize models, drive insights for business and product teams to bring more impacts for business and customers
- Define detailed scope and methodology, creating and executing on the framework with appropriate modelling techniques, translating business context into relevant analysis
- Build the infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Develop and maintain evaluations to measure the effectiveness of training data. This includes measuring the capabilities of models on a variety of tasks and domains.
- Have more than 3 years of experience working in a similar role in Data
- Able to translate business problems into data science solutions
- Experienced in features engineering and time series forecasting
- Skilled and experienced in the following stacks:
- Visual Studio Code
- Python (Pandas)
- Apache Airflow
- Model (ARIMA/SARIMA)
- Machine Learning (XGBoost)
- Deep Learning (TensorFlow, CNN/RNN)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com