Conversational AI Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. The company’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as FMCG, Telco, Bank & Financial Services, and Retail.
The company’s proprietary Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of their already robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations and received Series-B funding in 2020.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS
- Private Health Insurance covers individual and family
- Laptop Ownership Program
- Free lunch for WFO (post-pandemic)
As a QA Engineer within one of our engineering teams, you would need to be able to lead and implement the test strategy, primarily for automation and manual as well. You will work with the team of Engineering & Product team to ensure the Software Development Life Cycle is running properly and correctly and also ensure the product is fit for use and reducing any issue/bugs in the product before it is deployed to users.
- Assure the quality of software or apps deployed is stable according to requirements.
- Maintain test cases for several products
- Work together with Product Owner and Product Manager to define acceptance criteria.
- Write test cases, do smoke, regression, and integration tests regularly.
- Work together to enhance the software development phase.
- Act as 1st layer technical support for support team
- Have a minimum of 4 years working as a QA or Tester.
- Previously been involved in more than 4 SDLC.
- Passionate in software and technology.
- Knows what crappy software is and what good software should be.
- Very attentive to details, can spot even the smallest mistakes.
- Knowledgeable in testing frameworks or continuous integration tools is a plus.
- Very good in communication and personal organization
- Ability to organize and prioritize and leading the QA team
- Ability to develop testing automation on frontend and backend using popular testing tools like Selenium, Katalon, etc
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com