Conversational AI Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. The company’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as FMCG, Telco, Bank & Financial Services, and Retail.
The company’s proprietary Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of their already robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations and received Series-B funding in 2020.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS
- Private Health Insurance covers individual and family
- Laptop Ownership Program
- Free lunch for WFO (post-pandemic)
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible to create, code, and improve developers’ task to automate and accelerate the testing, release, and deployment of applications into a runtime environment efficiently and reliably. Also, as a team leader, you’ll oversee the DevOps team, include advising on the team alignment.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data
- Collaborate in the creation of capacity planning documents for new clients
- Create document for requirement infra resource and network firewall for new clients
- Provisioning the company’s service and dependency with High Availability
- Managing developer’s request (both developer from internal team and partners)
- Mentoring infra/devops team in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities
- Managing Kubernetes on cloud and on-premises
- Implementing CI & CD (e.g., Jenkins/bitbucket-pipeline/GitLab-ci) for all core projects
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Create action plan for setup service in Kubernetes or not
- Provide solution/advice to the project team in technical perspective
- Have at least 3+ years of related experience
- Extensive experience in DevOps culture and team collaboration.
- Advance knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Bash and Java, and writing code and scripts.
- Ability to oversee and mentor team members, as well as report to management.
- Familiar with ansible & terraform
- Familiar with NodeJS, pm2
- Experience in using mariadb, mysql, mongodb, cassandra, prestodb, rabbitmq, redis.
- Eager to learn & keep up-date with the latest technology.
- Able to create a comprehensive documentation and do capacity planning.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Advance knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Good analytic in how to solving problem
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org