A Social Commerce Platform To Sell Indonesian Muslim products
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a social commerce platform to sell Indonesian Muslim products. As “Everyday Need For Every Moslem”, the company started with a dream, vision, and goal to help small businesses and individuals compete with large and advanced companies.
As a platform to strengthen the halal value chain in Indonesia, our client involves various verticals including social commerce categories of fashion, halal food and cosmetics, halal travel, etc. Founded in November 2018, our client now has over 350 staff spread out of 4 offices and empowers several local brands.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- Yearly Performance Review
- Remote working arrangement during pandemic and WFH option
- Ensuring high quality products are being released rapidly yet confidently
- Bridging gaps between engineering output and end-user satisfaction
- Tackling unique testability challenge of a product or feature
- Automating mundane processes to be faster and more effective
- Working with cross-functional team to expedite speedy and reliable delivery.
- Review all documents (e.g. business requirements, functional specifications and technical specifications) and understand what need to be tested (e.g. automated test creation)
- Create, update, and maintain comprehensive test documentation (e.g. test case, test script, prioritization, etc.) based on requirements to ensure reliable product delivery (e.g. functional and performance testing) within the tribe.
- Leverage test cases and convert them into automation test scripts.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Problem solving & analytical thinking skill
- Task management
- Adaptable personalities, with attention to detail alongside social awareness, confidence with responsibility and diplomacy
- Creating test plan, test cases, executing tests
- Knowledge/experience in any automation tools
- Extreme Programming Testing
- Basic programming/scripting
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org