Cohort-based e-Learning Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a cohort-based online learning platform. The platform is here to be part of the solution for the creative industry in Indonesia. Our client believes that the development of the creative industry ecosystem can be achieved with quality talents. To achieve this mission, the platform offers solutions with interactive creative education programs, developed in collaboration with industry leaders.
- BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Flexible Working Hour
- Remote Working Opportunity during pandemic
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 3+ years experiences in programming
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages
- Working knowledge of js package management and the tools ecosystem (Mention any tools your setup uses like npm, grunt, etc.)
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems and services
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
- Familiarity with oAuth and Web Tokens are an asset.
- Have experience on deployment in OpenShift environment and Gitlab CI/CD
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com