Cloud Transformation Solutions and Managed Services Provider
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a leading Cloud Transformation Solutions and Managed Services Provider, offering a plethora of services across all major Public Cloud Operators. The company focused on helping companies unlock business value by migrating and running business critical systems on Cloud.
The company is a Portfolio Company of a private equity firm focusing on global infrastructure investments. In December 2020, the equity firm acquired and merged two companies to add their services to its Asian Digital Infrastructure Platform with offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, and the United States.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan fully covered
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Solution Architect in the data analytics domain to support engagements in the country. This is a pre-sales engineering role where you would need to build trust with customers, leading to successful deal closures. You will be responsible for all aspects of the technical engagement, including architectural design sessions, driving proof of concept, project engagements as well as initial implementations.
Specifically for this role, we are looking for individuals to support our engagement on managing our technical engagements on the data analytics modernization domain expertise. The responsibilities include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality architecture proposals for our Customers. The candidate must own the initiative to research, identify, design, develop, and promote solutions that enhance the modern data analytics platform.
The successful candidate needs to have a strong entrepreneurship mentality and experience, as well as proven track record within a cross-cultural multi-national corporation, and should be able to self-motivate and work as a team whenever required.
Day-to-Day Role Responsibilities:
- Drive and lead delivery of data analytics strategic engagements to customers. Support new technical development and presales engagements.
- Develop technical objectives and requirements to achieve business goals, develop proper business cases respective to the industries and prospects
- Translate business requirements into technical architectures & solution, build architect solutions to address the customer’s business challenges
- Deliver assessment and consulting services to the customers
- Develop high-level and detailed-level Proof-of-Concepts for data analytics solutions
- Collaborate with multiple constituents and vendor ecosystems in the development of data analytics consulting frameworks. Work closely with different parties to architect end-to-end data analytics modernization solutions.
- Be an industry advocate for modern data analytics solutions adoption – participate in customer or vendors workshops and public events speaking opportunities
- Develop reusable knowledge assets and data analytics solution offerings & use cases
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills in English.
- 8+ years experience & strong knowledge in:
- IT consulting services, focused on Enterprise Solutions, DW/BI, Big Data & Analytics
- Designing solutions in public cloud platform (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) on AWS / GCP
- Digital Transformation, Cloud Migration, well-architected Cloud Framework, data analytics solutions in the market.
- Working with customers as a trusted advisor on data analytics modernization engagements.
- industry standard of data analytics modernization solution use cases & offerings within public cloud platform (AWS / GCP) – data ingestion / movement, data lakes, visualizations, data transformation ETL / ELT, predictive analytics
- Ability to articulate the data analytics use-cases / offerings and position well to respective customers and industry.
- Ability to negotiate and compromise to convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices and approaches of the area.
- Good problem solving ability and able to work as a team-player / self-motivated individual.
- Possess active professional certifications in relevant domain (AWS / Google Cloud / industry standard)
- 8+ years experience and strong knowledge of data analytics solutions / use cases as below:
- Data analytics assessment & discovery process
- Data architecture modernization to public cloud platform
- Data lake modernization to public cloud platform
- Data warehouse modernization to public cloud platform
- Predictive & streaming analytics, AI/ML integration
- Strong Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence.
- In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing any of the leading Business Information Management tools and extensive experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Big Data / AIML solution architectures.
- Proven subject matter expert who identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, improve efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and operational efficiencies for customers.
- Hands-on experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org