Cloud Transformation Solutions and Managed Services Provider
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a leading Cloud Transformation Solutions and Managed Services Provider, offering a plethora of services across all major Public Cloud Operators. The company focused on helping companies unlock business value by migrating and running business critical systems on Cloud.
The company is a Portfolio Company of a private equity firm focusing on global infrastructure investments. In December 2020, the equity firm acquired and merged two companies to add their services to its Asian Digital Infrastructure Platform with offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, and the United States.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan fully covered
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided
Our client is looking for a passionate Cloud Solution Architect in the application modernization domain to support engagements in the country. This is a pre-sales engineering role where you would need to build trust with customers, leading to successful deal closures. You will be responsible for all aspects of the technical engagement, including architectural design sessions, driving proof of concept, project engagements as well as initial implementations.
Specifically for this role, our client is looking for individuals to support our engagement on managing our technical engagements on domain expertise. The responsibilities include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality architecture proposals for our Customers. The candidate must own the initiative to research, identify, design, develop, and promote solutions that enhance the modern application adoption on a public cloud platform (AWS / GCP).
The candidate shall demonstrate extensive knowledge in best practices, system design, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation and configuration tools, testing, tool integrations. The candidate shall demonstrate knowledge of modern container orchestration, cloud solutions and services in a hybrid cloud environment. The successful candidate needs to have a strong entrepreneurship mentality and experience, as well as proven track record within a cross-cultural multi-national corporation, and should be able to self-motivate and work as a team whenever required.
Day-to-Day Role Responsibilities:
- Drive and lead delivery of application modernization strategic engagements to customers.
- Support new technical development and presales engagements.
- Develop technical objectives and requirements to achieve business goals, develop properbusiness cases respective to the industries and prospects
- Translate business requirements into technical architectures & solution, build architect solutions to address the customer’s business challenges
- Deliver application modernization assessment and consulting services to the customers
- Develop high-level and detailed-level Proof-of-Concepts for application modernization solutions
- Collaborate with multiple constituents and vendor ecosystems in the development of application
- modernization consulting frameworks. Work closely with different parties to architect end-to-end application modernization solutions.
- Be an industry advocate for application modernization solutions adoption – participate in customer or vendors workshops and public events speaking opportunities
- Develop reusable knowledge assets and application modernization solution offerings & use cases
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills in English.
- 8+ years of experience & strong knowledge in:
- Designing solutions in public cloud platform (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) on AWS / GCP
- Digital Transformation, Cloud Migration, well-architected Cloud Framework, Day0-1-2-3 Cloud Ops in the market.
- Modern apps platform technology (Kubernetes on AWS/GCP, Anthos, Tanzu, Rancher, Openshift)
- Application development using microservices architectures on public cloud platforms
- Ability to articulate the application modernization use-cases / offerings and position well torespective customers and industry.
- Ability to negotiate and compromise to convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices and solution approaches.
- Good problem solving ability and able to work as a team-player / self-motivated individual.
- Possess active professional certifications in relevant domain (AWS / Google Cloud / industry standard)
- Strong knowledge on GitOps / DevOps / DevSecOps practice
- Hands-on experience with:
- Configuration management & IaC tools (Ansible, CloudFormation, Deployment Manager,
- Continuous & agile CI/CD Modernization / automation tools & platform
- Event-driven / serverless architecture
- Istio, OpenShift Service Mesh
- Containerizations to public cloud platform replatform process
- IaC integration / templated infrastructure deployment practices
- Monolithic to micro-svc application refactoring
- Knowledge in Data / Analytics
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com