Cargo & Logistic Tech
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a Singapore-based company focusing on building the next-gen logistics operating system to predict how cargo moves across the world and enable data-driven decisions. The company makes global supply chains more predictive and dynamic by uncovering valuable visibility, capacity & pricing insight using a variety of logistics, economic, and satellite data. The company’s technology enables logistics companies to improve profitability through dynamic demand forecasting and real-time vessel and container tracking. Their team is coming from renowned technology and logistics companies such as DHL, Cisco, Antler, Entrepreneur First, Bloomberg, Strategy& or with deep tech research and PhDs, and backed by some of the major investors in the tech industry.
- Remote working opportunity
- THR, BPJS*
- You will be responsible for defining the recruiting strategy, identifying channels to source and screen the best talent for a variety of roles, both business and tech.
- Be creative in searching for talent and aggressive in building the hiring funnel
- Networking with potential candidates to promote the company’s employer brand, reduce time-to-hire, build a strong pipeline, and ensure to attract top talent.
- Create high quality, structured and scalable hiring process and manage the candidates through the funnel.
- Collaborate with functional heads to define hiring needs, candidate skill sets and competencies, create job descriptions and identify best channels to the source.
- Source candidates from multiple targeted sources for open positions across the organization including LinkedIn, social media and other platforms
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle and candidate experience, from job posting to initial contact, pitching the company and role to a job offer to onboarding
- Measure key recruitment metrics and provide data and analytics trends and recommendations to senior leaders
- Build the applicant tracking system
- Demonstrated tenacity and ability to meet hiring metrics in a competitive market
- Have 2 – 5 years of recruitment experience
- Ideally have some experience recruiting for venture backed startups
- Experience with both technical and non-technical recruitment (e.g., sales, marketing, design etc.)
- Good communication skills → you would be the face of the firm
- Able to conduct sourcing of passive candidates, should ideally have done that before
- Should have done resume reviews before, should not be someone who has done just admin tasks such as scheduling/tracking
- Ideally have recruited for companies outside of Indonesia (especially Singapore) as well
- Have the ability to manage and put in place end to end recruitment process
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org