Cable TV and Internet Provider
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a group company that is engaged in the telecommunications services. Established in 2001, the group company now has several products such as Cable TV and Internet Broadband for homes and offices. By using Fiber To Home (FTTH) technology, the company provides fast internet access and video (cable tv) services to customers in one infrastructure.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Position Allowance
VP of Asset deals with management of assets such as capital, commodities, and real estate (warehouse). S/He will be responsible helping to maximize the profitability of the business through analysis inventory supplier pricing, and efficiently warehouse management.
S/He will study and respond to market changes and to regularly communicate with stake holder in company about potential changes that may impact investment portfolios or other forms of assets. S/He could also be generating reports based on this, and passing this information on to other decision-makers.
- Maximizing profitability
- Running and analyzing inventories of all assets
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain the best price for assets
- Manage warehouse for all inventory
- Investing money for upcoming projects
- Working with asset management systems and tracking technologies
- Ensuring financial records are up-to-date and accurate
- Monitoring materials, workforce, tools, equipment and supplies
- Reporting on finance and forecasting budgets
- Working in an office and making occasional site visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related fields. A Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) preferred
- 5 or more years of experiences preferred
- Fluent English
- Business management skills, S/He must possess quantitative and analytical skills, know how in analyzing numbers and turning them into financial models and projections.
- Advanced computer knowledge (including how to use Excel and other software needed)
- S/He has problem solving skills, managerial and organizational skills, and research skills
- Capable of handling multiple companies simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of inventory controlling, purchasing (local and import product) and processes of warehouse managements
- Able to create SOP of asset management and improve current process
- Able to use his/her initiative to solve the obstacles
- Able to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Be flexible and open to change
- Analytical thinking skills
- Able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liaising with multiple levels within an organization
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org