Product Manager (Growth)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the fastest growing beauty companies in Indonesia aspire to be the largest vertically integrated beauty ecosystem from supply to retail.
The company is behind a masstige skincare & make up brands founded in 2019 which has been growing exponentially & profitably and has attracted more than 1M+ followings in Instagram. The company is also transforming its e-commerce platform to be a very interesting tech-first beauty platform with the vision to be to be the go-to platform for all beauty information.
- BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Private Health Insurance (Inpatient & Outpatient)
- Performance-based bonus
We look for an A+ Product Manager who is ambitious for growth and intrigued to build a 0 to 1 new business within a highly potential company: A content-to-commerce platform, first of its kind in Indonesia.
You will need to be hands-on working with the founding team in laying out the product vision, scrappily build the first MVP with engineering team, and manage the collaboration with all business team.
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Drive consistent and scalable growth through product, engineering and data leverage
- Pioneer and implement best-in-class marketing and growth strategies to ensure product growth across all funnels.
- Drive data-informed decisions by integrating user research, data analysis, and stakeholder feedback into product requirements, ensuring products satisfy user needs
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric products
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Improving both paid advertising and affiliate marketing user journey
- Build features with quantifiable high impact through prototyping and experimentation
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team
- 4-5 years of experience as a product manager in a consumer-based company, preferably has handled gaming application / social media platform / content related product
- Strong consumer mindset (must-have)
- Strong focus on consumer engagement and retention (must-have)
- Comfortable of building something from 0-1 (must-have)
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business.
- Understanding on how your products work and how to measure long-term impact; can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Used to done testing for everything to make sure all features will run well
- Scrappy, understand the challenges, nuances, and details of working with data
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com