Battery Swapping Stations Infrastructure for E-Motorcycle Riders
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a city-based infrastructure of battery swapping stations for e-motorcycle riders. The company is using a 4G technology-based battery exchange system for electric motors as tough as conventional motors. Established in 2019, the company distributes and utilizes energy in the palm of your hand, bringing speed and timeliness at a much more efficient cost. The company has also launched their e-motorcycle product and currently operating in Jakarta, Batam, and Makassar.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS
- Develop highly usable and visual user-facing features for web application
- Analyze and systematically approach requirements and bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long-term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value.
- Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Actively gather data on the app usage from both the users and the system itself
- Work closely with other engineers, products, operations.
- Experience (3+ years) of web application development
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that bring source code in a text file to running code in production.
- Experience in agile development processes and applications such as Jira.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in Flutter web
- Knowledge in cross platform app development.
- Knowledge in using G-RPC protocol to replace http for frontend application
- Knowledge in delivering production ready PWA (Progressive web app)
- Experience in leading engineering team
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org