Battery Swapping Stations Infrastructure for E-Motorcycle Riders
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a city-based infrastructure of battery swapping stations for e-motorcycle riders. The company is using a 4G technology-based battery exchange system for electric motors as tough as conventional motors. Established in 2019, the company distributes and utilizes energy in the palm of your hand, bringing speed and timeliness at a much more efficient cost. The company has also launched their e-motorcycle product and currently operating in Jakarta, Batam, and Makassar.
- Remote working flexibility
- THR, BPJS
- Analyze and systematically approach requirements and bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long-term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value.
- Design and build modular components and reusable subsystems using various suitable tools, cloud services, and applications to scale complexity and scale massive data transfer.
- Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Work closely with other engineers, products, operations.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages: Python, Ruby on Rails, and Golang. Especially for building backend services.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these technologies: message brokers like RabbitMQ or Kafka, monitoring tools like Prometheus, APM tools like Datadog, log aggregators like Elasticsearch & Kibana, provisioning tools like Terraform and Helm.
- Highly skilled in designing complex real world database structures and storing, managing, and analyzing large amounts of data in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that bring source code in a text file to running code in production.
- Experience in agile development processes and applications such as Jira.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 5 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English
Nice to Have:
- Developing, managing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting containerization tools, especially Docker and Kubernetes, and all the related testing, deployment, and monitoring tools.
- Developing, managing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting G-RPC Microservices in production.
- Developing, managing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting service mesh technology (Istio) or API Gateway (Kong)
- Experience in leading engineering team
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org