An Ecosystem of Tech-enabled Automotive Workshops
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; an ecosystem of tech-enabled automotive workshops, offering standardization for all automotive aftermarket needs. It also streamlining the automotive parts supply chain and standardizing service procedure to offer a price competitive. The company is on a growth trajectory to become the largest and most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia and SEA. The platform was founded in 2019, and in the past year alone, the platform has grown from 100 to over 1,900 partnered workshops, providing services to more than 100,000 customers annually.
- PPh 21 fully paid by the company
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working Tools Provided (Laptop)
- Work closely with Product & Engineering team to ensure the proper designs are implemented into production
- Drive collaboration using co-design & workshop processes involving different stakeholders to solve user problems
- Designing innovative, stunning, empathetic, and effective content for our products
- Gathering user insights by conducting usability tests together with the Research & Development team to produce innovative products and improve the copy quality
- Designing a seamless user experience hand in hand with UX designers, UI designers, and UX researchers
- Collaborating closely with product managers, software engineers, business strategists, legal team, and other related stakeholders to solve users’ problems
- Minimum 1 year of experience as UX Writer or similar roles
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Impactful portfolio of UX writing samples and style guidelines, that shows your prowess in design thinking.
- Well-versed in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Keen to details, able to empathize with the users.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org