An Ecosystem of Tech-enabled Automotive Workshops
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; an ecosystem of tech-enabled automotive workshops, offering standardization for all automotive aftermarket needs. It also streamlining the automotive parts supply chain and standardizing service procedure to offer a price competitive. The company is on a growth trajectory to become the largest and most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia and SEA. The platform was founded in 2019, and in the past year alone, the platform has grown from 100 to over 1,900 partnered workshops, providing services to more than 100,000 customers annually.
- PPh 21 fully paid by the company
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working Tools Provided (Laptop)
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3+ years of experience as Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Android apps in the Play Store
- Comfortable with Android technology and programming languages (Java, Kotlin,etc)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com