An Ecosystem of Tech-enabled Automotive Workshops
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; an ecosystem of tech-enabled automotive workshops, offering standardization for all automotive aftermarket needs. It also streamlining the automotive parts supply chain and standardizing service procedure to offer a price competitive. The company is on a growth trajectory to become the largest and most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia and SEA. The platform was founded in 2019, and in the past year alone, the platform has grown from 100 to over 1,900 partnered workshops, providing services to more than 100,000 customers annually.
- PPh 21 fully paid by the company
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working Tools Provided (Laptop)
- Drive product vision and prioritize roadmap based on market opportunity to shape the future.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective and execution details on short-medium-long term product goals for all stakeholders.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirement.
- Launch product improvements on regular basis, including improving customer conversion funnel.
- Measure key metrics that inform the success of products.
- Monitor product implementation and ensure timely progress.
- Establish shared vision with all stakeholders to align overall roadmap based on priority and effort needed.
- Handle multiple/ bigger teams in delivering product excellence.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Product Manager
- Understanding of basic product management skills.
- Problem solver with clear structure and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skill, both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive to make things happen and critical in ensuring progress.
- Be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Have experience to work in multidisciplinary team environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or technical field is preferred.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org