An Ecosystem of Tech-enabled Automotive Workshops
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; an ecosystem of tech-enabled automotive workshops, offering standardization for all automotive aftermarket needs. It also streamlining the automotive parts supply chain and standardizing service procedure to offer a price competitive. The company is on a growth trajectory to become the largest and most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia and SEA. The platform was founded in 2019, and in the past year alone, the platform has grown from 100 to over 1,900 partnered workshops, providing services to more than 100,000 customers annually.
- PPh 21 fully paid by the company
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working Tools Provided (Laptop)
- Work closely with the product team to sharpen product visions and requirements that focus on the user’s needs
- Conduct research in order to gather insights or validate hypothesis and design solutions
- Recognize as many constraints as possible – including potential threats, unintended risks, and problems before it arises – as anticipation to inform the continuous development and iteration of the products and its features to work within the constraints
- Interpret both quantitative and qualitative data as parameters to be documented on the design decisions
- Translate product’s vision and requirements into a clear defined user journeys, end-to-end experiences and conceptual screen designs that includes but not limited to prototypes and wireframes
- Drive collaboration using co-design & workshop processes involving different stakeholders to solve user problems
- Work closely with Product & Engineering team to ensure the proper designs are implemented into production
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer or similar roles
- Able to use design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Keen eye for details and of organised nature, highly motivated to problem solve, and the ability to calculate potential risks while anticipating unintended consequences
- Possess maturity in thinking big picture and combined with a deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding and ability to implement Human Centered – Design Thinking process
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Good understanding of product metrics framework, ability to read and interpret data
- Ability to conduct research such as Usability Testing, In-Depth Interview, Competitive Analysis, etc.
- Good understanding and able to implement design principles (UX Laws, Gestalt Principles, Heuristic Usability, etc).
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com