An Ecosystem of Tech-enabled Automotive Workshops
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; an ecosystem of tech-enabled automotive workshops, offering standardization for all automotive aftermarket needs. It also streamlining the automotive parts supply chain and standardizing service procedure to offer a price competitive. The company is on a growth trajectory to become the largest and most trusted aftermarket service network in Indonesia and SEA. The platform was founded in 2019, and in the past year alone, the platform has grown from 100 to over 1,900 partnered workshops, providing services to more than 100,000 customers annually.
- PPh 21 fully paid by the company
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working Tools Provided (Laptop)
- Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine effect from upper-to-lower funnel and augment marketing strategies as necessary as stated in AARRR funnel (Acquisition-Activation-Retention-Revenue-Referral).
- Design and develop all marketing strategies, projects, and programs, all of which drive demand for our products with creative and innovative marketing practices.
- Write detailed plans for new product launches and manage implementation of launch plans.
- Lead projects on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to implement marketing programs on schedule and maintain detailed evaluations of the team’s work.
- Act as a spokesperson for interactions with all news outlets and media, and represent the company at trade shows, industry events and conferences.
- Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on consumer and societal trends, researching the strategies of our competitors and making recommendations for changes to our own strategies.
- Oversee the production of all go-to-market materials, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements, social media posts, and press releases.
- More than 3 years of experience in relevant positions
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Business Intelligence (preferred)
- Google analytics
- SEO experience on content development is preferred, or getting used to utilizing the tools e.g Ahrefs, Semrush, or Moz.
- Strong verbal and communication skills actualized in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Data driven creativity and storytelling are a plus.
- Understanding of CRM content/strategies is a strong consideration point.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com