An Agri-tech Startup
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; an agri-tech startup aiming to modernize end-to-end poultry supply chain in Indonesia. The company’s mission is to be THE best partner for Indonesian chicken farmers, enabling them to manage their farms with higher efficiency through technology (smart IoT devices & AI-powered farm algorithm) and help them to sell chicken at higher price (supply-demand matching with end-buyers). The startup is co-founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs in Agri-space and they have just recently closed a fresh funding from reputable investors in Indonesia.
- Hybrid remote working opportunity
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools*
We are looking for a ML/AI Engineer who has a passion in building tech products by applying and tuning computer vision algorithms to interesting problems facing the poultry sector.
- The candidate will be responsible for extracting insights from unstructured video and audio data, formulating hypotheses, labelling the data,
- Proposing and testing various models, improving algorithms and implementing them into a production environment with the aim of ensuring chicken farmers earn a decent livelihood by increase their farm efficiency and reducing their risks.
- Have at least 2-3 year of Experience in the similar position
- Proven experience in Machine Learning, with a focus on computer vision (both still images and videos), including portfolio of CV explorations.
- Proven experience in advanced data analytics or demonstrated history in building algorithm / machine learning models
- Highly proficient in Python’s ML and numerical analysis packages (OpenCV, scikit-learn, scikit-image, TensorFlow, keras, imutils, fastai, PyTorch) and willingness to explore & learn new things
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in a 100% backend or analytics software development role
- Strong analytical skills and inquisitive mindset, ability to “see the unseen”
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Previous experience in managing a team is a plus
- Self-starter and willingness to get hands dirty in building product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Science or equivalent
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com