Head of Commercial
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided
- Competitive Salary
The Commercial Department drives sustainable growth for the business ahead while also enhancing the public’s trust towards our product through two teams:
- The Marketing team leverage paid and other ‘virality’ channels and sharing updates to bring new and maintain customers onto the platform and continuously engage the community. We aim to base our marketing strategies on rich customer data that helps us understand what the customers and visitors need throughout the journey.
- The role of the Revenue team is far beyond checking the prices across several platforms (e.g OTA) but also immersing several kinds of business partnerships to support the customer’s overall experiences and handling every kind of comments, ideas, and complaints sort of.
Our client is looking to bring on a Head of Commercial to grow the Department’s performance in supporting business performance and win the customers’ hearts. This role will be responsible for defining the overall strategy for Marketing and Revenue growth, owning performance targets across channels and partnering with another leadership team across the company.
This position will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Own the strategy and execution for a Marketing and Revenue growth strategy
- Work with key stakeholders and internal departments to define both customer acquisition, room selling, customer retention objectives, and deadlines to ensure strategic imperatives and goals are met
- Develop quarterly plans, optimize operations, and drive business results
- Work with Tech and Product teams to ensure that marketing technology (internal or third-party) meets the unique needs of the business
- Enhance the Marketing (Brand) team to create engaging marketing that is both effective and further affecting customer’s love for the brand
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage end-to-end Commercial department’s operations
- Provide thought leadership to help identify new opportunities and other emerging platforms
- Partner with other Leadership Team members to ensure alignment between business goals, resourcing, and budgets
- Engage with the Management to represent resource needs and performance for Commercial Department
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Marketing, or MBA
- 10+ years Marketing, Sales, and/or Product experience on a national or regional scale
- Experienced team leader
- A clear understanding of both owned and paid marketing best-practices (including email, referrals, push notification, SEM, and display marketing)
- Experience with the highly quantitative and analytics-driven environment, working with complex datasets to understand performance and drive optimization strategies
- Demonstrated track record of managing a sizeable budget, driving financial performance, and attaining measurable results through projects with clear ROI
- Demonstrated success in driving complex projects within cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product, Brand, Sales/Revenue, CRM, and Tech
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills along with clear ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Maturity, roll-up sleeves mindset, and people development enthusiast
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org