Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a commercial bank with focus on agribusiness sector to support agribusiness development in Indonesia. They are a subsidiary of the oldest and one of the largest banks in Indonesia, owned and operated by the government.
In 2019, they have also launched the first app-based bank loan in Indonesia with a very low interest of 1,24% without monthly admin fee. Currently, the company is also undergoing a transformation to become a fully digitalized bank.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Performance-based Incentive
- Manage projects/features, especially in the UI/UX area in the digital directorate
- Contribute to the product/feature strategy developed by identifying new/similar trends made by competitors, especially for digital products/features
- Create concepts, visualizations, and produce designs and visual assets for digital products/features. Outputs are expected to include storyboards, user-flow, wireframes, hi-fi and lo-fi prototypes.
- Collaborate and provide advice and insight to designers and Product Managers, especially from the point of view of customer experience in all parts of the agile product development lifecycle, but especially in the initial design section.
- Presenting the designs made to stakeholders and justifying the design by taking the user’s point of view of the product/feature.
- Determine the style, guidelines/standards, as well as best practice interfaces, especially the visual interface used in digital applications used by customers (customer facing)
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders as one of the strategic partners in the research and development process for digital products/features.
- Lead a team of at least 3 people and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the output produced by the team.
- Conducting Coaching and Mentoring for more junior team members so that the team can develop.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Information Systems / Informatics Engineering with GPA min. 3
- Maximum age 35 years
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the UI and UX area
- Can work with teamwork, organized and detailed.
- Have good presentation and communication skills.
- Thorough experience in UI/UX aspects of the agile product development lifecycle from research and ideation, design, and delivery with an emphasis on rapid prototyping, validation with end users, and creative solutions to engineering constraints
- Have experience planning, implementing, and communicating user research results for digital products and services
- Able to formulate hypotheses within the scope of UI/UX and plan methods for validating these hypotheses and then generating actionable insights.
- Strong interaction and visual design skills include the use of tools commonly used by UI/UX designers such as Adobe creative suite, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma,
- Have a track record of collaborating in squads, interacting with POs, PMs, and the engineering team
- Have a track record of leading a design team, UI/UX team, or the like
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta.
- Willing and accustomed to working using Work From Home or Work From Office schemes in accordance with Company regulations and applicable Regional Government Regulations (DKI Jakarta).
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org