Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a commercial bank with focus on agribusiness sector to support agribusiness development in Indonesia. They are a subsidiary of the oldest and one of the largest banks in Indonesia, owned and operated by the government.
In 2019, they have also launched the first app-based bank loan in Indonesia with a very low interest of 1,24% without monthly admin fee. Currently, the company is also undergoing a transformation to become a fully digitalized bank.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Performance-based Incentive
- Translate the technical specification to technical steps (flow chart) for the Frontend Mobile development
- Developing the mobile frontend including coordinating with the QA team for bug fixing and defect fixing
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a related position (Frontend Mobile Development)
- Have knowledge and experience in:
- Modern mobile application architecture and life cycle, such as MVP and MVVM
- Programming language: Native Java dan Kotlin, as well as React Native
- Mobile application integration using API
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com