Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a tech based financial services company based in Jakarta, Singapore and Pune. Created by visionaries who brought you the first banking reinvented in Indonesia, DK aspires to create the most valuable digital financial service at the back of Go-ecosystem and beyond.
Our client is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create ecosystem linked financial services business. Combining the best domain knowledge in financial services, data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, our client brings the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Responsible for designing and developing a backend system for the web platform
- Develop and maintain a high-performance system
- Uses Agile engineering practices (coding practices, Unit testing, automation, code reviews, refactoring, continuous integration, continuous deployment) to develop efficient solutions
- Collaborate with other team members across functions to deliver complex solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT/Programming or related fields
- At least 7-10 years of development experience with knowledge of Agile practices
- Excellent in at least 2 of the following languages (NodeJs, Java, Ruby, React Native) and excited to learn new languages/technologies
- Familiar with all aspects of MVC web applications
- Familiar with popular databases with hands-on experience in MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience of designing RESTful APIs, OAuth 2, Swagger
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org