A Tech Based Financial Services Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a tech based financial services company based in Jakarta, Singapore and Pune. Created by visionaries who brought you the first banking reinvented in Indonesia, DK aspires to create the most valuable digital financial service at the back of Go-ecosystem and beyond.
Our client is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create ecosystem linked financial services business. Combining the best domain knowledge in financial services, data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, our client brings the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Working with engineering + product owners to refine and develop the product, from concept to implementation.
- Be open to learning and taking frontend-related work using Flutter (full stack mindset)
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience
- Works with Product, Design counterparts and other stakeholders to ensure technology context is provided during design, planning OR prioritization
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Mentor a team of highly talented and motivated engineers
- Ensure the performance, security, and responsiveness of applications built
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, automatization and customer delight
- Total Experience Required- 5+ Years
- Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions independently
- Have Hands-on Experience in architecting, designing and developing clean, reusable code
- Working knowledge of Microservices and design patterns
- Experience to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for back-end)
- Experience working in Agile Software development
- Humble, Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Enjoys mentoring more junior engineers on good engineering practices & share knowledge
- Immediate joiners Preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com