A Tech Based Financial Services Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a tech based financial services company based in Jakarta, Singapore and Pune. Created by visionaries who brought you the first banking reinvented in Indonesia, DK aspires to create the most valuable digital financial service at the back of Go-ecosystem and beyond.
Our client is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create ecosystem linked financial services business. Combining the best domain knowledge in financial services, data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, our client brings the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- The individual will work with the existing data analysts to engage with multiple stakeholders across the business to understand their analytics requirements and then serve these via online visual dashboards, batch or streaming data feeds as well as support such users with ad hoc analysis requests.
- The individual will work very closely with the data engineering team as well as the data science team
- The role will focus on providing technical leadership to the other data analysts in the team who are embedded within various other functional areas of the business such as customer acquisition and risk management.
- A strong appreciation for the various facets of data governance that are required to be adhered to given the context of a highly regulated organisation that is interacting and sharing data with multiple ecosystem partners. This particularly relates to:
- Data access policies
- Consistency of business metric definitions
- Consistency in usage of nomenclature
- Discoverability of data
- An individual is required who has a solid background in producing business intelligence analytics dashboards and reports to support the requirements of a high growth digital organization.
- Experience within retail banking is also required.
- Strong skills are required with respect to:
- Python and the pydata ecosystem
- BI tools such as Tableau, Metabase, PowerBI or similar such tools
- Experience with Airflow is desirable
- A passion for storytelling and skills in constructing cohesive business narratives from analytical data with the ability to deliver actionable insights from these.
- An understanding of the nuances of how to effectively visually communicate high dimension complex information. The individual should be capable of codifying this information, for example by producing style guides.
- Empathy for potential skills deficiencies of consumers of BI within the organization. This will be important to help improve self-service access both by improving tooling, making information more discoverable, driving training and upskilling of non-BI team members.
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesian and English
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com