A Tech Based Financial Services Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a tech based financial services company based in Jakarta, Singapore and Pune. Created by visionaries who brought you the first banking reinvented in Indonesia, DK aspires to create the most valuable digital financial service at the back of Go-ecosystem and beyond.
Our client is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create ecosystem linked financial services business. Combining the best domain knowledge in financial services, data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, our client brings the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
The Data Product Owner (Data PO) aims works closely with the Data Team Lead to understand the requirements of data consumers within the organization, make decisions around the vision and the roadmap for the data products, gather concerns about the satisfaction of the consumers of the data products and continuously measure and improve the quality and richness of the data artefacts produced.
The candidate needs to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders and must balance the competing needs of the data consumers when working with the Data TL to priorities work.
The primary day-to-day responsibility is backlog management and prioritization through:
- Coordination between data teams and business teams to ensure workloads are being realistically estimated, dependencies understood and priorities set.
- Being able to triage tickets created by business stakeholders
This depends on:
- Seeking strong alignment between the data team and the business team members
- Helping business leaders identify, understand and prioritize their data problems
- Combining reasonable technical knowledge when it comes to data with decent financial services domain knowledge and strong communication skills to relate conceptually challenging concepts in an easy-to-understand manner to both technical and data audiences
- Experience with agile, scrum and associated tools like Jira
- Management of stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds, both technical and non-technical
- 4 – 5 YoE
- Tasks prioritizations based on impact and urgency
- Good design skills when it comes to producing architectural diagrams, wireframes, sequence diagrams and other design artefacts.
- Comfortable writing detailed design documents
- Incident management experience is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge about batch and stream data processing, data warehousing, data architecture and data governance
- Knowledge of how these concepts are applied on a cloud platform like GCP or AWS
- Experience using analytics tools like Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, etc
- Some entry level experience with AI and machine learning
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org