Website A Singapore Based Technology Development Firm
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a Singapore based technology development firm that builds software for clients and its own business with almost 10 years of experience in the industry. The company’s core strength is in developing large and complex web and mobile applications by architecting and implementing robust, scalable and performant software.
Now, the company’s work spans across both public and private sectors, doing CTO-for-hire and product-team-for-hire gigs for entrepreneurs and enterprises looking to move fast. The company’s clients range from small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch, to large enterprises (e.g. Government Agencies in Singapore such as DSTA, NEA, A*STAR and PUB) requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows. Their enterprise clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms and one of Asia’s largest airports.
What You’ll Love
The culture in the company is results-driven that values execution and creativity. You’ll get a lot of ownership over your deliverables, and they trust you to ship high quality products on time. You will join a high performing cross functional team where you get to witness the direct impact of your work – seeing applications go live with real-world usage.
- Full-time remote working positions
- Performance-based bonus
- Flexible working hour
- Working with dynamic international team
- You’ll get to work in a fast-paced environment, with a great team of full-stack engineers who have a lot of experience in building large software applications from scratch.
- Solid programming ability in at least one language
- Clear and precise written communication. A large part of our team works remotely and it’s vital that you are able to document ideas, progress and problems with clarity so everyone can work asynchronously.
- You must be happy to work independently (remote welcome) and be able to structure timelines, take ownership and responsibility and communicate clearly.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Have 1-6 years of relevant experience
Any experience in the one or more of the following is a definite plus:
- Built large projects in VueJS/ReactJS/Svelte/ Angular
- Web design experience – HTML/CSS
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Heroku or any other cloud platforms
- Development in C# or Python
- Please highlight if you have Native mobile application development (Kotlin and Swift)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com