Business Development Executive
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a Singapore based technology development firm that builds software for clients and its own business with almost 10 years of experience in the industry. The company’s core strength is in developing large and complex web and mobile applications by architecting and implementing robust, scalable and performant software.
Now, the company’s work spans across both public and private sectors, doing CTO-for-hire and product-team-for-hire gigs for entrepreneurs and enterprises looking to move fast. The company’s clients range from small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch, to large enterprises (e.g. Government Agencies in Singapore such as DSTA, NEA, A*STAR and PUB) requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows. Their enterprise clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms and one of Asia’s largest airports.
What You’ll Love
The culture in the company is results-driven that values execution and creativity. You’ll get a lot of ownership over your deliverables, and they trust you to ship high quality products on time. You will join a high performing cross functional team where you get to witness the direct impact of your work – seeing applications go live with real-world usage.
- Full-time remote working positions
- Performance-based bonus
- Flexible working hour
- Working with dynamic international team
The company is a Singapore based software consulting firm looking for a dynamic BD executive with marketing experience and product management chops. Our ideal candidate should be industry and function agnostic, and have a strong business acumen with a keen interest in technology related domains.
- Work with our Head of Sales to attract new clients and win bids by helping to prepare proposals, strategize and deliver pitches, and manage client relationships
- Work with sales and business team to understand user requirements, business processes and needs. Analyze and synthesize business requirements, and conceptualize and recommend appropriate solutions which are both practical and user-centric
- Conceptualize business processes and present it visually using workflow diagrams and slide decks to effectively communicate (visually) complex ideas and concepts
- Drive and develop new businesses into existing and new industries, as well as new geographies
- Maintain close involvement in project deliveries as part of account management, in order to continuously build client relationships and expand client accounts
- Improve inbound leads through various marketing channels, including company website and search engine optimization, LinkedIn, digital magazines and other appropriate channels
- The candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to creatively visualize workflows and translate them into digital mediums (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to understand, grasp and communicate complex ideas across to various levels of client stakeholders effectively
- A bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record or outstanding records of prior professional or personal achievement
- Meticulous and detailed oriented with excellent documentation and writing skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for analysis
- Ability to work effectively with people at different levels in an organization
- Strong and avid interest in web and mobile applications
- Basic understanding of online marketing, search engine optimization and related digital marketing activities
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Have 1-6 years of relevant experience
The following would be a “plus”:
- Prior experience in technology consulting, and/or product management
- Prior experience in UI/UX concepts and designs
- Prior experience with project management tools as well as process modelling tools
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org