A Series-C Funded Indonesian-Based Mobile Game Developer Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a Series-C funded Indonesian-based mobile game developer company founded in 2009 that has developed over 10 game titles since their establishment. The company is the only game company in Indonesia that have reached top 10 iOS market on several occasions and in the last ten games that they published, 50% penetrated the top 10 app rank and 70% made it in the top 50 app Overall category in iTunes U.S Region.
- BPJS K
- BPJS TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided (Laptop)
- Lunch provided during WFO
- Hybrid working Arrangement
- Directly managing Technical leads across multiple pods or products.
- Lead by example, create a strong sense of purpose and community, promote a healthy personal culture as well as champion the company culture.
- Defining best practices in game engineering and ensuring that their teams are striving to follow them.
- Reporting project status, objectives progress and any potential problems to the upper management on a regular basis.
- Supporting Product Owners and Technical Leads in defining project direction and providing early estimates.
- Responsible for making sure that products are up to date with any external and when required internal technology changes.
- Working with product leadership and BA on product roadmap and rollouts.
- Monitoring product health and working with Product Owners and Technical leads to make sure that problems are addressed in a timely manner.
- Working with other Technical Directors and Engineering VPs to make sure that potential cross product tools and solutions are known and extracted for use in other projects.
- Responsible for managing the engineering talent in the teams and for maintaining team motivation and performance.
- In the beginning, Technical Director will need to be more hands on until Technical Lead is hired and doing part of Lead Unity Engineer responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience as a Game Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience as an Engineering Manager or Technical Director
- Extensive experience in Unity development
- Experience in managing QA teams & processes is desirable
- Strong Project Management, roadmap, setting timeline and project direction
- Experience in managing team and allocating manpower
- Fluency in English
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com