A Series-C Funded Indonesian-Based Mobile Game Developer Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a Series-C funded Indonesian-based mobile game developer company founded in 2009 that has developed over 10 game titles since their establishment. The company is the only game company in Indonesia that have reached top 10 iOS market on several occasions and in the last ten games that they published, 50% penetrated the top 10 app rank and 70% made it in the top 50 app Overall category in iTunes U.S Region.
- BPJS K
- BPJS TK
- Private Health Insurance
- Working tools provided (Laptop)
- Lunch provided during WFO
- Hybrid working Arrangement
- Lead a team of animators of various seniority
- Create both 2d Spine animation and 3d character animation
- Ensure all animation is created within project technical criteria
- Creation of keyframed animation cycles, poses, acting and expressive animations
- Set the bar of quality for the animation team.
- Manage the animation team to create animations that follow animation principles and quality standards.
- Animate humans and creatures of different shapes and sizes
- Provide time estimates, manage team timelines to complete work to a high standard and meet project goals
- Work with Tech art team to create tools, and develop an efficient workflow
- Facilitate animation reviews, and follow project and Art Director feedback
- Help mentor junior animators to improve
- At least 4 years’ experience in Animation with a minimum of 2 years in game animation as a senior.
- A recognized degree from Animation or related education, with a solid and systematic knowledge in animation principles.
- Comprehensive skills in game animation development, 2D and 3D model rigging and skinning both simple and complex models.
- A strong understanding of animation concepts used such as demonstrating strong poses, timing and weight.
- Experienced in Mobile Games project
- English Fluency
- Solid understanding in human and creature movement and behavior, in various styles such as realistic and cartoon.
- Should have a strong understanding of animating for games, along with proven working experience and examples.
- Solid technical skills in Spine, 3DMax, Maya or Blender
- Experience in creating animation cycles, poses, and acting sequences.
- Good time management skills ensure work from the team is completed with expected quality and on time.
- Face rigging experience a plus
- Should have shipped multiple games as a lead or senior animator.
- Good communication skills and English
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org