Website A Provider of Wide Range of IT Solution/Consultancy
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Design, develop and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and high-performance web/mobile applications using React and React-Native.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable and easy to extend code.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Wife and manage technical documentation.
- Strong proficiency in Typescript.
- Outstanding skills in React and React Native.
- Able to convert a design into scalable, reusable, high-performant and high-accuracy UI components.
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, pay attention to details, and proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, React Native styling, and animation.
- Experience in responsive web and PWA.
- Experience in building component libraries and design systems.
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
- Experience in UI or Graphic Design.
- Understands web and mobile application profiling and able to improve the performance of components.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org