Website A Provider of Wide Range of IT Solution/Consultancy
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
As a Test Engineer, your primary role is to prevent errors to be released by testing it manually or automatically. You are going to manage test cases and write automation codes and deliver them integrated with the project’s development and release process. Together with other engineers in your team, you are fully empowered to manage testing processes within your area of responsibility
- Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for mobile apps, web and/or API.
- Define and manage test plans, including test scenarios and test cases, that will ensure acceptance criteria are being fulfilled.
- Execute all relevant testing types for the feature, including but not limited to UI testing, functionality testing, regression testing, smoke testing, sanity testing and performance testing.
- Collaborate with other engineers within a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software testing
- Working experience in manual and automated testing for mobile/web applications and API
- Knowledge and experience on mobile automation using Detox
- Knowledge and experience on web automation in using Cypress
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Good perspective of how the testing process should be done
- Having general cloud knowledge and containerization using Docker
- Strong logical thinking
- Strong proficiency in using Git
- Able to work both independently within a project or as part of a team
You will impress us if you have:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in using AWS/GCP/Azure
- Exposure on Agile Methodology with scrum
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org