QA Engineer Automation
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- As Quality Assurance / Automation Engineer at NRI Indo, you will be involved in improving the quality of our released projects with manual and automated testing.
- You will be expected to understand business requirements, frameworks, quickly learn new technologies on demand and ready to accept & work on challenges with complex environments
- Analyzing business Requirements and Create, Review and Execute test cases
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of professional experience in QA / Automation
- Knowledge on Automation Framework Design and Implementation
- Hands on experience on java, selenium web driver
- Experience on mobile automation with Appium is advantage
- Experience on API testing with Postman / SoapUI/RestAssured
- Experience on writing SQL Queries and concepts
- Experience on Delivering all required technical documentation
- Knowledge on Git and CI/CD process and Wrike / Trello / Confluence
- Strongly result oriented and Excellent in troubleshooting
You will impress us if you have:
- Bachelor’s’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred
- Performance testing is added advantage
- Capability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ready to accept challenges to work on any flexible time and environments
- Exposure on Agile Methodology with scrum
- Good team lead player with Excellent Communication, Presentation & Analytical skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest, adopt new technologie
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org