Website A Provider of Wide Range of IT Solution/Consultancy
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
A Machine Learning Engineer train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks, activity detection with numerous sensors, etc.
- Design & implement ML/DL solutions and integrate them with various Big Data platforms and architectures.
- Creating and Maintain Machine Learning pipelines that are scale-able, robust, and ready for production.
- Collaborate with domain experts, software developers, and data scientists.
- Troubleshoot ML/DL model issues, including recommendations for retrain, re-validate, and improvements/optimization.
- Realize Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines within ML/DL platforms.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in building ML models deployed into real-world business applications or research.
- Good understanding of Machine Learning / Deep learning framework such as Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.
- Experience working with cloud services platform (AWS or GCP) to build ML/DL pipelines; training (GPU CUDA), evaluating (Tensorboard), deploying (SageMaker, Docker container).
- Proficiency with Python, R and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Strong working knowledge of ML/DL algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, hyperparameter tuning, etc).
- Experience in model compression or quantization for on-edge-device inference
- Proficiency with Open CV
- Experience with Image Processing/Computer Vision
- We will also factor in relevant certifications (e.g., AWS, Coursera)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com