Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Design, develop and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and performant web and mobile applications using React and React-Native.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Create any required technical documentation.
- Outstanding skill in React and React Native.
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, pay attention to details and proficient in HTML5, SASS/SCSS, React Native Styling and animation.
- Extensive knowledge of using RESTful and/or GraphQL.
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing.
- Experience working with Redux and Redux SAGA
- Experience in using Git.
You will impress us if you have:
- Experience in responsive web design and PWA
- Experience in Native Modules development with Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in using Gulp, Grunt, or Webpack
- Extensive knowledge in other programming languages like Java /Kotlin, Swift and C#.
- Experience In system development using machine-learning
- Experience in system development relevant to IoT.
- Experience in AR/VR development.
- Experience in a formal development methodology – Agile/ SCRUM, Iterate, Waterfall.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) such as AppCenter, AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy /CodePipeline /CodeCommit.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Code as IDE.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com