Website A Provider of Wide Range of IT Solution/Consultancy
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Perform data exploration, data cleaning, data imputation, and feature engineering on unstructured and structured data.
- Build the infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for training statistical and machine learning models such as regression and classification.
- Develop and maintain evaluations to measure the effectiveness of training data. This includes measuring the capabilities of models on a variety of tasks and domains.
- Collaborate with data scientists and machine learning engineers to develop a comprehensive data science/machine learning solution pipeline.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree from computer science or related fields, or equivalent software engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Python programming language
- Experience in dataset processing and feature engineering using tools such as Numpy, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn
- Visualization skills using tools such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Bokeh
- Understanding of deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch and TensorFlow
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL
- Understands Hadoop / Spark / Kafka / Hive / Presto
- Proficiency in source control i.e. Git
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications):
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as inheritance, delegation, and abstract class
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience in using Docker
- Experience in using AWS services such as S3, EC2, Glue, Sagemaker
- Experience in AWS Step Function and/or AWS Lambda is even better
- Proficiency in Scala and Java programming languages
- Enjoy iterating quickly with research prototypes and learning new technologies
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com