Website A Provider of Wide Range of IT Solution/Consultancy
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a provider of wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. This company is a part of a global company founded in 1965 in Japan. Currently, our client has 12,000 employees in 50 offices globally.
The company’s activities cover the followings:
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
Particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries.
Our client’s basic philosophy, the company aims co-prosperity with their clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
At this company, the teams are innovative, progressive, collaborative, adaptable and open.
- Transport Allowance
- Education Allowance (certificates, seminars)
- Medical Reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- BPJS-K and TK
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
About your responsibilities for the Role
- Provision, Configure and Maintaining Infrastructure on Cloud Services.
- Design & Implement Monitoring tools for System, Application and Infrastructure.
- Design & Implement Backup and Recovery of Infrastructure, Database and System.
- Responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- Design & Build CI/CD pipeline for software deployment.
- Infrastructure Design & Technical Documentation.
- Domain name & SSL Certificate Management.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure and Alibaba Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of automation IaC such as Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Shell Scripting.
- Excellent knowledge in Linux, Windows and Mac platforms.
- Excellent knowledge in using NGINX.
- Excellent knowledge in administration of different databases. Relational such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB or NoSQL such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Excellent knowledge in network and cloud security.
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD tools such as AWS Codepipeline, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Experience in monitoring and logging such as Grafana, ELK, Splunk, Zabbix, Prometheus, Fluentd.
- Experience in configuration management such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience in using Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Git.
- Able to work as part of a team or alone.
- Can efficiently organize and prioritize tasks.
- Can confidently identify and solve technical problems unaided and in a timely fashion.
- Required language(s): English
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Experienced in infrastructure and security assessment.
- Experience in system and server migration
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com