Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a newly launched fashion e-commerce platform for resellers. Our client is backed and founded by the founder of one of the big players in fashion industry in Indonesia, with more than 20 years of successful experience in the market. The platform was also built by ex-team members of a popular fashion-commerce platform.
What You Will Love:
- Be the part of the main team who will help scale-up the platform
- Being involved in high-level strategy in management and technical aspects
- Chance to build and lead a group of product and engineering
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Private Health Insurance
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Proven 5 years of work experience on a similar role
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skill
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- English communication skill
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com