Engineering – Senior Leading
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a new venture within a large corporation, focusing on the Personal Financial Management scene for the Indonesian market and Financial Technology Services Integration. The company has access to a large corporation’s resources and networks, but with the velocity of a start-up.
Our client is developing an infrastructure that will allow any customer-facing services, online or offline, to offer banking products and enable the ecosystem to be much more efficient. On one end, our client is currently providing other apps, webs, and offline establishments to provide more value to their existing customer more by providing banking products. On the other end, the company is providing access to millions of potential users who previously untouched by the banks.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance covers individual & family
- Flexible working hours
- Performance Bonus
- Up to 21-days annual leaves
Our client is seeking a highly skilled engineer with a storied history in the technological sector.
The position are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- >10 years working in a technological role
- >5 years managerial experience in a fintech company/product-based company with high number of product users
- Proven track record of building software solutions (applications based) particularly those which are customer facing
- Industry experience in Financial services/technology and banking is a plus
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Bahasa and in English
- Ability to delegate efficiently
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and deep in coding
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs and idioms would be preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com