A Manufacturing Company that was Established in 1970
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a manufacturing company that was Established in 1970 as a subsidiary of a well-known conglomerate Asia Company, this company has become a prominent producer of premium paints and coatings. They have gained recognition for their extensive range of environmentally friendly products. Their paints and coatings are highly regarded for their exceptional durability, resistance to various weather conditions, and long-lasting performance.
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Working Tools Provided (Laptop)
- Private Health Insurance (Family coverage)
- Optical Allowance (Reimbursement)
- Gather and analyze business requirements to identify and define IT solutions
- Develop and maintain business process models and documentation
- Work with IT architects and developers to design and implement IT solutions
- Test and deploy IT solutions
- Collect and analyze data to measure the effectiveness of IT solutions
- Communicate with stakeholders throughout the IT solution lifecycle
- Stay up-to-date on the latest IT trends and technologies
- Collaborate with the testing team to define test scenarios, conduct user acceptance testing (UAT), and ensure that the solution meets the specified requirements.
- Assist in project planning, resource allocation, and monitoring project progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Strong understanding of business processes and IT concepts
- Familiarity with software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using business analysis tools and software
- Certification related to project management and Business Analysis
- Understanding of project management principles and practices
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org