Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: , providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. The company combines unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. As a Fortune 500 company with 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, they bring continuous innovation to help their clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- Very competitive salary
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Private health insurance, covers individual and family
- Optical Allowance
- Career paths
- Performance Bonus*
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into design.
We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies, platforms, and frameworks for the solution
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- 8-10 years of experience in software development (frontend and backend), with 3-5 years leading experience
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- End-to-end experience of system implementation delivery, from front – end to back-end
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions and Project Management
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and microservice architecture
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX)
- Experience in using one or more relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- Sound understanding of Cloud Computing. Having professional certification in AWS, GCP, Azure would be a big plus.
- Sound understanding of DevOps
- Sound understanding of containerization and container orchestration platform.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org