MS Dynamics Senior Manager
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. The company combines unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. As a Fortune 500 company with 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, they bring continuous innovation to help their clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- Very competitive salary
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Private health insurance, covers individual and family
- Optical Allowance
- Career paths
- Performance Bonus*
To take the lead for Dynamics CRM within the company’s Microsoft Practice. The right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 products and services. Knowledge of Dynamics Field Force will be an advantage.
Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e., Managed Services and other CRM consultants and Developers.
- Ability to lead a team and bring in business development activities and consulting – covering all aspects, including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end-users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- 6 to 8 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of providing Presales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience across several industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org