Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: , providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. The company combines unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. As a Fortune 500 company with 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, they bring continuous innovation to help their clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- Very competitive salary
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Private health insurance, covers individual and family
- Optical Allowance
- Career paths
- Performance Bonus*
- Work with Project management and solution architects to estimate and scope out projects.
- Work with Creative team during planning, discovery and production phase.
- Work with backend development team to create and optimize solution.
- Optimizing code for performance.
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards as needed.
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- Create rapid high-fidelity prototypes using UI Frameworks while working with creative teams.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 6+ years of experience in building Frontend Applications
- At least 2+ years of experience with React JS and/or Angular JS and/or Vue JS
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Strong hands-on knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX and API
- Hands on experience on REST APIs, GraphQL and WebSocket
- Experience with a State-management framework like Redux (with middleware) or MobX
- Comfortable with concepts like Container/Presentation components, Higher Order Components
- Worked with UI libraries like Material-UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap or similar
- Good understanding of CSS in JS, aka scoped-css or Styled Components
- Unit testing with Karma + Mocha or Jest
- Experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache or similar.
- Experience on working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp
- Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Additional good to have:
- Comfortable with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Swift, PHP
- DevOps skills like good understanding of Shell commands, deployment, system updates, security configurations of web servers and Docker configurations.
- Fair understanding of React Native and/or Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org