Data & AI Strategy Senior Manager
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. The company combines unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. As a Fortune 500 company with 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, they bring continuous innovation to help their clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- Very competitive salary
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Private health insurance, covers individual and family
- Optical Allowance
- Career paths
- Performance Bonus*
As a senior manager, you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market.
Your responsibilities include:
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive client transformation for industry or functional use cases
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards and data visualization
- Lead and manage teams to deliver transformative and innovative client projects on-time and on-budget
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and approaches
- Manage client relationships to foster trust, deliver value and build the Accenture brand
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in your area of specialization
Consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology. Whether we’re investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, econometrics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years using AI and data science (10+ years of analytics) to achieve business goals in large organizations
- 5+ years working in a consulting capacity, or project management type roles helping clients make their companies work better. Experience must include significant business, practice, and people development. Experience in a sales capacity is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com