Android Development Lead
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: , providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. The company combines unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. As a Fortune 500 company with 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, they bring continuous innovation to help their clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- Very competitive salary
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Private health insurance, covers individual and family
- Optical Allowance
- Career paths
- Performance Bonus*
The Android Development Lead will be part of the software development team and participates in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications and project implementation.
As an Android Development Lead:
- You are required to closely on a cross functional team including other developers, designers, Project Managers, QA, etc.
- Leverage experience developing software to execute on mobile development projects of various sizes for clients across multiple industries
- Communicate frequently with clients including project plans and scope
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- 3+ years in Android Kotlin
- 2+ years of software development in a team environment
- Knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with client-side software development, especially user interfaces
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
- Knowledge of reactive programming, MVVM, and Android Jetpack
- Experience leading small teams of developers
- Natural leader who is frequently sought out for guidance and advice
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment preferred
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Hands on experience developing production-ready Android apps
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com