Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a group corporation with 60 years of history with business spread in FMCG, entertainment, manufacturing, trading, real estate, hospitality, banking, E-Commerce, investment and other sectors in Indonesia, Singapore, UK, Australia, India and Nigeria.
Over the years, the group has expanded to IT industry and currently building a new digital venture under the group, and is building the core team for the venture.
- Flexible Working Hours
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Medical Benefits
Duties and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Interact with external parties to ensure proper representation, prioritization, and alignment on opportunities
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of projects with the ability to determine and prioritize deadlines and desired outcomes
- Develop project plans and see them through completion
- Outline project requirements and resources needed to address all components needed for success
- Continually monitor state and national policies and regulations and provide the management with regular updates
- Coordinate with internal teams to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project
- Predict and develop resources needed for successful project completion
- Provide collaboration and coordination with internal team to communicate strategy, adjustments, and progress with management.
- Support contract management with vendors
- Monitor progress and support adjustments as needed
- Passion for our mission
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of business/operations preferred.
- 6 –7 years of project management and related experience
- Advanced time management and task prioritization skills
- A vegan would be preferable as it will contribute to the core movement of product.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong ability to multitask and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to successfully complete projects
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com