Website A Global Customer Engagement Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a global customer engagement company that helps organizations simplify and modernize customer engagement through market-leading cloud and hybrid solutions. Our client has one of the broadest portfolios of customer engagement solutions available today. A recognized leader in the Customer Engagement and Cyber Intelligence markets, the company’s solutions are used by more than 10,000 organizations around the globe, including over 90% of the Fortune 100.
The company leverages the latest in artificial intelligence and advanced analytics technology to help their clients unlock the potential of automation and intelligence to drive real business impact across organization. The company delivers its Actionable Intelligence solutions through two operating segments: Customer Engagement Solutions™ and Cyber Intelligence Solutions™. Our client a growth company with approximately 6,400 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and more than $1.25 billion in revenue* for the year ended January 31, 2019.
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- Transport & Internet Allowance
- Private Health Insurance & Medical Reimbursement
- Maternity Benefit
- 15-days Annual Leave
- Working Tools
- Performance Bonus
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work as part of our Professional Services teams engaging directly with our clients to deliver world class customer service solutions using the Verint Engagement Management portfolio of Customer Engagement products. The Senior Project Manager will deliver large, complex and transformational projects to some of Verint’s larger clients.
Senior Project Managers carry out the following activities within the project management framework set by Verint:
- Managing and delivering a project to a statement of work (SOW)
- Producing a SOW with little or no support from the Operations Director
- Running projects with multiple work streams
- Establishing and maximizing relationships with Key Client Stakeholders
- Provide accurate and timely resource and revenue forecasts
- Monitor and manage project risks
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality parameters
- To be able to ‘turn around’ projects with significant issues using extensive experience of similar issues in the past
- Manage resources effectively to ensure highest possible project margin
- Where applicable, work closely with and mentor Team Lead
- Accurate and timely use of the PSA tool for forecasting and approval
- Minimum of 10 years working experience working across all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle, including at least 3 years as a Project Manager Management of significant software application projects managing delicate issues concerning budget, time and quality
- Hands on experience on delivering a CRM product, or CRM as one of its module
- Experience working in a client facing, team-based environment
- Ability to adapt to various client environments, corporate cultures, and industries
- Experience in establishing and negotiate governance processes for new projects
- Demonstrable use of a Project Management methodology i.e. Prince 2, PMP, or equivalent
- Direct Customer and Partner Delivery
- Working across cross functional internal and external teams.
- Managing a project within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Competent in producing a complex project plan from scratch with multiple dependencies
- Excellent negotiation skills internally and with the client, and able to manage change control during the project lifecycle.
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience working with customer resources and their other vendors in delivering a software solution
- Experience in delivering large scale projects, or a portfolio of projects.
- Experience in communication with Senior Stakeholders and management.
- Experience in commercial responsibility for project profitability
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org