Website A Express Courier
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a Singapore-based company that provides finance solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world. Freelancers and SMEs can use the platform to issuing invoice and receiving payment. The platform is currently being used by freelancers and SMEs in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.
In this company, anyone can talk to CEO directly because they believe in creating open space and emphasize a lot of learning.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Lead and manage the Engineering team consists of 20 engineers to deliver software, infrastructure, and architecture that meets the needs of users (front, back end, Mobile, QA)
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Support the development of our technology vision, architecture and direction.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Guide the team through new tech processes along with carrying out managerial roles.
- Collaborate with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and integrate technology solutions.
- Own the availability and performance of mission-critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Define and track engineering metrics around efficiency and quality.
- Drive process, technology, and operational improvements to constantly improve operational performance.
- Lead by example, care for your team and establish credibility with the quality of you and your team’s technical execution.
- Build, maintain and promote effective relationships with the team.
- Ideally have around 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Have experience in leading a team of minimum 5 people (Please Change with the requirement)
- An understanding of data structures, as well as a passion for intellectual challenges
- An understanding and experience in IT architecture
- Experience with the database management tool (good to have)
- Ability to envision and deliver software solutions that meet user needs and/or solve business problems
Tech stacks used (experience will be a plus):
- Backend: Go Lang (Echo, Gorm, DBR)
- Frontend: Vue
- Mobile: Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS)
- QA: Katalon
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com