A Digital Platform For Health Insurance
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a digital platform for health insurance, helping employers to conveniently purchase and manage health insurance for their teams. The platform provides modern technology for growing companies to set up and manage their employee benefits, simplifying complexity of benefit administration and delivering a world-class experience. Our client enables companies to competitively recruit, engage and retain top talents.
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Private Health Insurance (covers individual & family)
- Remote working flexibility
- Performance-based bonus*
- Develop & execute comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, social media, SEO, webinar, content marketing and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. Develop campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition opportunities.
- Nurture healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors
- Promote Aman B2B thought leadership and becoming a product knowledge expert
- Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications-related field of study.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Seasoned project management skills; highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities.
- Experience working within the human resources category a plus.
- Flexibility and collaborative attitude to work in a startup environment
- Can do attitude and obsession for deliverables, timelines and follow-up
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesian (Read, Speak, Write, Listen)
- Willingness to put in 200% and overtime if needed to get things done
- Fast learner and self-motivated and self-starter
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com